SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Saturday, June 17, 2006


HELL YEAH, AFI 's ALBUM FIRST ON BILLBOARD TOP 200!

Don't feel like going online again. The moods not there. (Although I was quite "Excited" when I saw this girl carrying a reallyREALLY nice Adidas bag! Omg, I must find it or I'm going to buy that nike one when I come back) I'm doing J's blogskin anyway. Yay, I'm kinda done with the image alr. If you do see this, I'm still not done yet, REALLLSORRY. I'm "taking my time", ;)
--
I knew from the start I won't like the holidays as much as I hoped I would. Sometimes I just feel like I'm wasting my life away, kinda weird, but sucks anyhow. ah think happy THINK HAPPY. Sorry, just another moment of talking to myself. :P But I guess I didn't exactly waste my life during the holidays, since I managed to find a hell lot of good music, and new bands to check out. But besides that, I guess I did rot away, with much stoning around and not doing any,"productive" stuff. (Do I really have to do Art?! AGH.) Ohwell, gonn' bring some stuff to study in kl, though I think I'll just stare at it, and end up falling asleep or something. Haha WAIT. Why do I keep thinking about studies >!?! That's kinda weird. Ohwell. Think I need the holiday anyway.
Enjoy your holidays while it last?

:)

And yes I do love black! ,but not gothic punk either. hahaha, and I'm not depressed or I'd be depressed like every single day or something, which is "unhealthy"- (:


'nothingissound